Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Cant edit existing .doc file

"Dan DeCoursey" wrote:

Hi I have a word doc that the curso stays out in the left hand margin and i
cant get it place within the body of tect so I can edit.....I think I ahd
checked all the permissions this is not RO and I have full control

Does this happen only with this document? If so, make sure it is not
protected for forms (Tools Unprotect).

If not, make sure you have activated your Office software or that you have
paid for it if it was a demo version that came with a new computer.