Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How can I get rid of all unused styles in a really long document?

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...e8b72 eca72ca

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

EBaker wrote:
I'm working with long documents (hundreds of pages) where other
contributors have added and changed text through several document
generations. As a result, not only do I have way too many styles
used, but I also have way to many listed that are not used. I want
to remove them (not just 'not show them') so that my contributor
colleagues will not be tempted to use them. I know how to get rid of
them one at a time, but I would like to get rid of them all at once
because there are so many, and in several different documents.