LMB

Default Mail Merge snafoo

I didn't hit the redo tool button, I hit the undo tool button to get the
text in the document to show up. Sorry...

Linda

"LMB" wrote in message
Hi Guys,

This is really weird. I created a mail merge in office 2003 using data
from
excel. I made labels and used the label wizard. Once the document was
made, saved it and then needed to make some changes to some labels. I
made
the changes and they did work, I save the document. I e-mailed the
document home and opened it
up on Word 2000. When I opened it at home, there were no words but I
could
tell that there was something there. I selected the whole document and
changed the font
thinking that maybe I didn't have the same font here as I did from where I
created the document. The first label showed all of the text. I then hit
the redo button and all of the labels were visible. I printed it out fine
and all is
well but I would really like to know what is going on. Each address is
like
a macro button, you can toggle and untoggle the field, how can I save this
so it is just plain text in the labels and dump the underlying formatting?

Thanks,
Linda