Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eGenerator.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Erni K wrote:
It would be very useful to be able to generate a report in Word that
showed all of my installed fonts. Wading through the Format/Font list
is tedious and only one font can be viewed at a time. And the samples
in the toolbar for the formatted drop-down often do not show enough
of a sample.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.