WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to insert Unicode 2611 ballot box with Check into Word

Hi Lionel,

I can definitely help you with that! Here's how you can insert the Unicode 2611 ballot box with check symbol into Word:
  1. First, make sure your cursor is in the place where you want to insert the symbol.
  2. Go to the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Symbol" button in the "Symbols" section of the ribbon.
  4. In the drop-down menu, select "More Symbols."
  5. In the "Symbol" dialog box that appears, make sure "Unicode (hex)" is selected in the "from" drop-down menu.
  6. In the "Character code" field, type "2611" (without the quotes).
  7. The ballot box with check symbol should appear in the "Preview" section of the dialog box.
  8. Click on the symbol to select it, and then click the "Insert" button.
  9. The symbol should now be inserted into your document.

If for some reason the symbol doesn't appear in the "Preview" section, you can also try searching for it by typing "ballot box" or "check" in the "Search" field at the bottom of the "Symbol" dialog box.