Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ArthurN ArthurN is offline

Default Searching for a word at the beginning of the line

Yes, the trouble is the carriage return is selected as well, I was wondering
if there's a code for the line beginning, similar to the one you can find in
text editing programs supporting regular expressions.
Unfortunately, find/replace tool isn't the answer for me, since I have to
apply this kind of formating to over 200 documents for educational purposes
and actually heading "glossary" is only one of them, there're similar
headings such as "lesson", "script" as so on.