Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Open Word 2007 With Page In Center Of Screen

If you work with Word in a window instead of full screen, you'll be able to
center the document on the screen, and when you open a document it should be
at the zoom and window position it was in when saved & closed.

Pam

Scormodo wrote:
When I open a document in Word 2007 (using Windows 7) I would like for the
document to be zoomed @ 100% but in the center of the screen. Currently, all
of my documents are left aligned but I would like them to be in the center of
the screen.

Thank you.