Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Should I be posting to a different Word Discussion Group?

Since I just noticed that there weren't any other replies I did respond to
your other post a few minutes ago.

If that info doesn't help you'll need to specify what you mean by "various
numbering fields", why those you've tried don't do "the trick", as well as
more about the structure of the document (are the appendices created using
section breaks? for example).

Vague, nondescript generalizations about a doc nobody out here has ever seen
don't put anyone in a very good position to offer meaningful suggestions:-)
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Elessvie" wrote in message
Hello -- I have not received a reply to my question from 9/24 about
showing
document page numbers and section page numbers in the same footer. Is
that
because I'm asking in the wrong place?

I have tried the various numbering fields, but none of them does the
trick.
Word 2003.

Do you have any advice as to how to do this or where I could find the
information?

Thank you very much,

Elessvie