Graham Mayor

There is no way you can ensure that the recipient will read the e-mail
document laid out as you intended, whichever piece of software you use to
create it, as many users will have their e-mail software configured to
display only the plain text content as an anti-virus measure. If you want to
*ensure* that the document is seen as intended save it in PDF format (for
which you will need third party software) and send it as an attachment.

AnneCir wrote:
Without going to Dreamweaver or Front Page, etc., is there a way that
I can take a Word document with formatting and grpahics, e.g., a
newsletter, and put it in the body of an email so that the recipient
will see it the way I've designed it? Is there as "save as" option I
should use? Would Publisher offer me any other options?

If I can't do this within Word, is there a low-cost option I can look
into? Thanks!