Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
The Professional Assistant The Professional Assistant is offline

Default How do you suppress page numbers later in a document?

On Oct 9, 11:41*am, Karen D. Karen
wrote:
When doing a multiple page document, I choose page numbering which shows as a
header and footer. *After page 3 or 4, I want to supress numbers in the
remaining document, but when I hit "remove page number", it removes all the
numbering. How can I get the first few pages to number, and then stop the
number?

Hi Karen,

As far as I remember, you can only remove the page # from the first
page. You can change the page number to restart at any number that
you want on any page by clicking on the "Format" button when you are
viewing the page numbers function.

Thanks,

Richard Rinyai
www.theprofessionalassistant.net