Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Alan Silver Alan Silver is offline

Default Help - Word has changed all my styles!

In article , Suzanne S. Barnhill
writes
See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/DocumentMap.htm

Thanks for that very useful and somewhat worrying article! What I don't
understand is why Word never did this before. As I said, I've been
working on this doc for years, and I use the doc map a lot. I wonder why
it waited until today to add the autostyles.

It's a shame the document map is so badly broken, I find it really
useful for moving around a long document. The outline idea works OK, but
I don't find it as quick and easy as the doc map. Still, looks like I
better get used to it eh?

Thanks again

--
Alan Silver