Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default bookmarks shown in doc

On the Tools menu, click Options. Click the View tab. Click to put a
check mark next to "Bookmarks", and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"BorisS" wrote in message
Is there a way for me to see where the bookmarks are in a doc,

without having
to go to each one? I have a doc that has MANY bookmarks, and before

placing
another on a spot, I'd like to have a quick way of seeing if there

is already
one there, so that I can reference that one, rather than come up

with yet
another one for the doc. The closest thing I can find is the

location-sorted
list of bookmarks in the insert-bookmark dialogue. I guess I am

looking for,
ideally, a way to see the bookmarks in the document itself (some

sort of
check in options or something, maybe, that shows the bookmarks as

comments or
something?).

Additionally, how to I get bookmarks to print/convert as part of an

Adobe
output from a bookmarked file?

Thx for help with either.
--