makingfaces

Default preview of labels in Word do not show outline of labels anymore

I have many shipping labels saved in Word using Avery 8164 labels. I used to
be able to see the outline of the label on the screen. Just recently, the
screen appears empty, except for the addresses on the label area; it looks
like a regular word document instead of labels. Did I change a setting
somewhere or did an Office update change something? My labels still work
okay, but some of them have shifted so I've had to work at them.