Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?R3JhaGFtIFBoaWxsaXBz?=,

There's simply no way to set this up using mergefields. If you have Word 2002 or
2003 and are up to some non-trivial programming, then you could probably get VBA
to do this, using the mail merge events.

I am trying to print 6,000 personalised documents to a HP8150 laser printer.

If record 1 is male then print from tray2
if record 2 is female then print from tray 3 and so on.

Unfortunately, I need to print the whole 6,000. I cannot split the job into
male/female and print seperately as I would then have to manually collate all
6,000 pages back into each other to maintain the print order.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)