Tom G.

No, didn't work.

"SteveGerson" wrote in message
Hi Tom,

I was able to get my document to work properly by saving it as an RTF file
and then reading it back in.

"SteveGerson" wrote:

Hi Tom,

Interesting. This is my first time to log on to this chat group and I'm
trying to find the answer to the same problem. We share Word files with
our
operation in Israel so it's possible that the file somehow got "infected"
with a right-to-left language.

I have a fairly short document (15 pages) with only two levels of TOC
desired (using HEADER1 and HEADER2). What I am noticing is that it is
only
the first entry on a page that is right-to-left. If there are additional
HEADER1 or HEADER2 paragraphs on the page, they will be formatted
correctly.
The undesired TOC entries have the style TOC1+ or TOC2+. The good ones
have
the style TOC1 and TOC2.

I tried Shauna's advise to creat the TOC "from template" but the styles
listed there are simply TOC1 to TOC9 and there is nothing about
'right-to-left' being specified.

On your document, is everything right-to-left or do you see the same
problem
I have where only the first entry of a page is right to left.

Thanks,
Steve