Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Sutton

Default How do I Print a full page of return adress labels

Dear Suzanne: I saw your response re 5267 labels on 1/2/06. The problem I'm
having may be the same one that the other writer had. [I know how to do
address lanbels, etc.]
But on the 5267, 1/2 x 1 3/4, 7-point font is needed. However, when I input
the return address on 4 lines, which should fit easily, (and I even went to
using Ariel,) Word invokes a wider line spacing in "Label", (not found using
"Envelope" option where the same text fits and prints fine on the envelope,
and in my chosen font ). A full line spacing appears between the text lines,
which pushes one line off the page. And only 3 of the 4lines are printed
within the available space. Of course it looks tacky with the wide line
spacing.
My guess is that there's a built-in line spacing in the line template.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Assuming you have already gone to Tools [| Letters and Mailings] | Envelopes
and Labels and chosen the Labels tab and selected the Avery 5267 label, all
you need to do is either check the box for "Full page of the same label" and
type your text into the window or click "New Document," type your text into
a single label, Copy, select the table, and Paste.

"1crazytab" wrote in message
I'm using Avery 5267 labels and Micro-soft template any help would be

great.