Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Watermark problem

A watermark is simply piece of WordArt anchored to the header; you can work
with it as for any other graphic. Insert a section break between pages 2 and
3. Select the header for section 2. Clear the 'Same as previous' button on
the Headers and Footers toolbar. Delete the watermark in that section.

"Patrick Simonds" wrote in message
I am not sure why this is so hard in Word (takes about 20 seconds on WP)
but I want to place a Watermark on only pages 1 and 2 of my multiage
document. IN WordPerfect you go to the page you want to discontinue the
watermark and select Discontinue Watermark. I do not seem to be able to do
this in Word. Please what do I need to do to apply this watermark only to
the first 2 pages?