Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default automatic email merge using addresses from multiple fields?

You are going to need to use some Visual Basic code that makes use of the
Outlook Object Model.

You should be able to glean what you want from the following articles:

"Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

and

"How to send an email from Word using VBA" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/SendMail.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"JDDS" wrote in message
I have a mail merge document set up to pull info from Access into a form
letter. I'd like to automatically e-mail the letter to each of 4 addresses
included in separate columns in each record. The only obvious way I could
see
to do an automatic mailing either directly from mail merge or to a .pdf
only
gives the option of selecting one column of the record to send to. I
created
a new column in the query concatenating all the addresses with the usual
semicolon separator, but outlook wouldn't recognize them as separate
addresses. Any ideas?