Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Bar code on non-mail merge envelopes

In order to use the barcode field on labels the barcode must be able to
physically fit on the label or it doesn't display.
As for the second part of your question. Do you want to merge a label
document, one page per record or do you simply want to create a load of
labels for one address?
If the former, change the label document type to form letter and remove all
the {Next} fields from the cells. You will then get a page or labels per
record.
If the latter add the address in question to the label wizard address box
and check the full page of same label check box and 'new document'. You can
print that new document as many times as you need labels.

WindsorFire wrote:
How do I get a bar code (to facilitate mailing) on a sheet of 5160
labels? Or how do I get a mail merge labels document to show the same
name and address on every label?