Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
FLINSPA FLINSPA is offline

Default Adding data to mail merge document

I am attempting to send out letters using an excel database. i am able to add
address information as column one has this info. However column 2 has
additional data concerning invoice numbers and I wish to have the recipient
receive all the invoice numbers for his account. The merge will add only the
first invoice number and then starts a second letter to the same recipient
with the next invoice number and so on. How do I get all the invoice numbers
listed to the first recipient?
--
Peace, Flinspa