Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
behind the counter person behind the counter person is offline

Default page format changes

Suzanne, thank you for your information. It lead me to the solution. I had
to delete all non-original formats then uncheck the autoformat. This
computer was used by another employee before me with many styles added.
Thanks again.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

"behind the counter person"
m wrote in message
This is an example of the problem. When I center for a title enter twice
for
spacing then left justify, it all shifts left. Also if I left justify and
enter for new line and center for a subtitle it all goes to center. I have
changes style and removed autoformat options that apply. Nothing works.
Any
help?