Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Steve is offline

Default printing as a booklet?

This is usually a function within your print driver. It is commonly found
in the layout section of the driver. We print to a Xerox and it is in the
Layout/Watermark tab.

I don't think you can do it in the software itself - I think you would need
a more purpose built desktop publishing program like Indesign or whatever MS
product there is.

"Greg" wrote:

Does Word 2007 have a way to print something in booklet format? if so, how?
Im not finding anything about it unless its calling it something other than
booklet. I tried Newsletter and that didnt seem to be it.