Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pmmm Pmmm is offline

Default My Blank Document and Normal.dot (global template) changed.

What I'd like to know is: Why can't I find these answers in MS Word 2003
Help? I try that, then go to microsoft.com and search and search. Then I
come here, and get the answer (actually more than one answer to the problem,
but this was the one for me).

So thanks! I can't afford to pull any more hair out!

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | check the "White space
between pages" box | OK.

Fish wrote:

Somehow my MS Word from Office 2003 has changed my Normal.dot global
template. Now when I open Word, my blank document is all messed up (it
starts at the very top instead of 1 inch down) and I can't seem to get it
back to the way it was (default). What can I do to restore my original
Normal.dot global template?