Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DoubleZ DoubleZ is offline

Default Updating number of rows in linked excel object

In Word 2007 I have a linked excel object. The excel sheet is going to
greatly vary in length from application to application. Is it possible for
the object in Word to change length based upon how many rows are filled in
the excel file? This would be nice because otherwise I will have to paste
the maximum amount of rows that can be populated so that way it ensures I
will never be missing any data in Word. This means that anytime I am not
using the max amount I will empty cells showing in Word.

Thanks.