Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Kuay Tim

Default Keeping hyperlinked text bold when pasting into e-mail

Hi Larry,

Are you using Plain Text for sending? To maintain formatting use Rich Text (HTML) for sending. Let's see how this works.

Hyperlink in Bold
(copy/paste from Word)

Federal Holidays-Select the Year

--
Tim K.
aka Kuay Tim
"Larry" wrote in message ...
I have hyperlinked text in Word. It's bold. I copy it into an Outlook
Express e-mail, and it turns into regular (non-bold). This appears to
be a built in feature of OE, that it treats bold hyperlinked text as
non-bold. This makes sense for most purposes.

But if I want some particular hyperlinked text to remain bold when
pasted into an e-mail, there any formatting I can add to the hyperlinked
text to make this happen?

Thanks,
Larry