Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Larry

Default Keeping hyperlinked text bold when pasting into e-mail

I found the answer. I apply the default paragraph to the hyperlink so it
won't be hyperlink style anymore, then I apply the font characteristics
I want including the bold, and now the bold "sticks" when I paste into
an e-mail. I have no idea why this works, but it works.

Bruce, thanks, but I know how to make text in an e-mail bold by manually
formatting it. I wanted the existing bold formatting to stick with the
text when I pasted it into the e-mail, so that I wouldn't have to
reformat.

Larry

"Larry" wrote in message
I have hyperlinked text in Word. It's bold. I copy it into an

Outlook
Express e-mail, and it turns into regular (non-bold). This appears to
be a built in feature of OE, that it treats bold hyperlinked text as
non-bold. This makes sense for most purposes.

But if I want some particular hyperlinked text to remain bold when
pasted into an e-mail, there any formatting I can add to the

hyperlinked
text to make this happen?

Thanks,
Larry