Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
cgregory cgregory is offline

Default Large Document - Printing

I have a large document (new hire package) which contains tables,
graphics, forms etc. When I try to print even one page of the
document, my printer drops off line. I understand that my printer
buffer may not be able to handle the entire however, not even on page?

I also have a large document (benefits package) which does not have
this problem. Perhaps is there something in the new hire package
document itself which causes the printer to drop off line?

--
cgregory