Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mailing lables in Office 2007

Instead of using the AddressBlock, just insert the mergefields that you want
to use in the configuration that you require (single line spacing and no
spacing between parargraphs).

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Gina" wrote in message
Before I upgraded to Office 2007 I was able to merge multiple addresses on
30/sheet avery label. How do I do this in Office 2007?! I've tried and
almost get it, but there's like space and a half between the
names/address/city,state,zip. How can I change the space to single
spacing?