Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default mail merge

This may not solve your problem, but usually it is better to start a merge
to e-mail from Outlook - select the contacts you want to use, then use
Outlook Tools|Mail Merge... to set up the merge.

Peter Jamieson

"tkruby" wrote in message
I have Microsoft Office 2003. I am trying to do an email merge through
word.
I get to the point where it says electronic mail. I click on that and I
fill
in the merge to email dialog box and click ok and nothing happens. I
don't
think word is recognizing Outlook as the source to send the emails. Do I
have Outlook set up wrong? Can you help me figure out what I am doing
wrong?
I hope that makes sense.