Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Can I create a new table style based on a table in a document?

Is this part of the same bug that doesn't allow you to set the font in a
table style if Normal has been changed from 12-pt TNR? (Or whatever it is--I
never can seem to remember what the exact bug is since I don't even attempt
to use table styles.)

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi ?B?TWVsb2R5?=,

Gee....that's not very useful....I use Ariel 10 point for my tables.

"Knock knock knock....Hellooooo Microsoft? Have you noticed how LARGE
12-point Ariel type is? I just want to get information across in my

tables,
not beat my readers over the head with it!!! How about fixing the

glitch in
Word that prevents me from setting up a table autoformat with 10-point
Ariel...."

Yeah, I've reported it across two sets of beta, and it never has gotten

fixed.
I suspect it's something so deep down that changing it breaks a lot of

other
things... How about Arial 10.5 or 9.5? Or Verdana instead of Arial?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

reply