Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default full page same labels using paste from Excel

A mailmerge to labels indexes (moves) to the next record in the datasource
(when you execute the merge) because of the presence of the Next field
before the first mergefield in all of the labels on the sheet except for the
first one. When a new sheet starts, it automatically advances to the next
record for the first label on the new sheet. If you want multiple labels
created from each record, remove the appropriate number of Next fields

If there are 80 labels on the sheet, then remove the Next field from all
labels on the sheet. If there are less than 80 labels on the sheet, then
you will either have to duplicate or triplicate each record in the
datasource, or execute the merge multiple times.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mail Merge labels for price" Mail Merge labels for
wrote in message
I would like to make price labels using Mail Merge from a source in Excel.
would like to make the full page of 80 identical labels. Can I accomplish
this from an Excel table that has only one line for this price? In other
words, the table has many items, but I only want one item repeated many
times
in the finished product in Mail Merge? I am in Office 2003.