Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
AndyC812 AndyC812 is offline

Default Problems Merging Data from Excel to Word for MAC

I developed a spreadsheet and accompanying Word report templates in Office
2003 on Windows. When I go to use them on a Mac with Office 2004 I am
getting some unusual behavior. Particularly with large merge fields, when
they come over into the Word the merge data is truncated or worse, it gets
truncated and extra character has an underscore between them l_i_k_e
t_h_i_s. This renders my reports useless. Has anyone ever run into this
problem? I can't seem to find any documentation on this anywhere.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!