WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I rotate a label document in Word?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can rotate a label document in Word:
  1. Open a new document in Word and select the "Mailings" tab.
  2. Click on "Labels" and select the appropriate label vendor and product number (in your case, Avery 5168).
  3. Type in your label information and click "OK" to create the label document.
  4. Click on the "Page Layout" tab and select "Orientation."
  5. Choose "Landscape" to rotate the label document horizontally.
  6. Your label document should now be rotated horizontally. You can adjust the font size and spacing as needed to fit your label design.

That's it! Your label document should now be rotated horizontally and ready to print. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.