See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm

"Mal" wrote in message
I am using Word 2000.
I would like to have a table printed such that the top of the table is
against the left margain as if the table were rotated. If I print in
landscape mode, then the headers and footers are along the long edges and

cannot just insert these pages into the document by rotating the paper as

the
headers and footers would now be left and right. However I want the table
printed in portrait mode, with headers and footers along the short edges

but
with the table running across the page. Thus my page orientation remains
portrait. In other words, in the printed document I would have to rotate

the
document to view the table.

How do I do this.