Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Marsh Marsh is offline

Default List style settings

Yeah, easy when you know how. Getting it into a file was my problem.

Thanks

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Use Print and select Styles from the Print What box. I expect there may be a
way to create a document rather than a print, but when I have needed such a
list, I have printed to the Office Document Image Writer and then edited
that in a Word document.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Marsh" wrote in message
Is there a way to list all the settings of all the styles saved in a
template
into a Word document so I can easily share this information with others.
THey wish to see what I am using, but not actually do it themselves.

Thanks