Yes. I'm sure I said InfoPath in answer to a duplicate question elsewhere.
Visio and InfoPath seem to be linked in my mind as "apps I have installed
and played with and so far not found a need for." g

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne,

I don't know of any specific template for this; if you don't find one in

the
Office Template Gallery, then you will probably need to make your own. I
will point out, however, that the template used for the Microsoft

Knowledge
Base articles is in Visio, which is a much more powerful program for

this
type of forms design.

I rather think INFOPATH, not Visio...

Cindy Meister