Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tfanatik

Default What is this?

That's it! Thank you Jay Freedman!

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

tfanatik wrote:
I have one line of text with a line under it that is positioned along
the long side of my 8-1/2 x 11" document in certain sections, where
that text is now parallel to the 11" side of the paper. I can't grab
it, I can't see it unless my background is blue. What is this? I've
tried the drawing select objects button without success, I've looked
under the embedded objects link and it's not listed there.

Open the Header pane and then try to select the text. It's probably in a
text box that's anchored in the headers of those sections. If so, you'll
have to visit each section's header separately to remove the text boxes
(assuming Same As Previous is turned off for those headers).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman