Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
R.George

Default Web page window resize is changing the text & image layout...

I have a web form with images that I do not want to change size if the window
size is changed. For example, when viewed on an 800x600 screen the page
apears fine; however, if the window size is made smaller, the images and form
controls shift within the window. What I want to happen is them to stay put
and scroll bars to appear in order to view them. In other words, I want to
lock the size of the web page and if it is viewed on a smaller screen or
smaller window, I want scroll bars to appear. Any suggestions?