Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Web page window resize is changing the text & image layout...

You'll need to use a table, then, with fixed (not percentage) dimensions.

"R.George" wrote in message
news
I have a web form with images that I do not want to change size if the
window
size is changed. For example, when viewed on an 800x600 screen the page
apears fine; however, if the window size is made smaller, the images and

form
controls shift within the window. What I want to happen is them to stay

put
and scroll bars to appear in order to view them. In other words, I want

lock the size of the web page and if it is viewed on a smaller screen or
smaller window, I want scroll bars to appear. Any suggestions?