helpdesk genie

She has actually done both, tried to open directly and saved to her desktop
to open. The weird things she can get 3 docs in an email and be able to open
2 but not the 3rd.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is she trying to open the docs directly from the email? This is never a good
idea. She should save the doc to a document folder, then start Word and open
it from the folder.

"helpdesk genie" wrote in message
Hi folks,
I have a user who on occassion is unable to open Word documents sent to

her.
She is running the same version and itteration of Word as I am and all

our
settings are the same. I have no problem opening the docs.
The last one I had to paste as straight text into email to get it to her.
Since these are confidential docs, it is not a good solution. Anyone have

any
ideas?
Thanks