Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Is "notebook layout" available on PC?

Nope, not part of WinWord.

However, the MacWord Notebook Layout borrows elements from MS OneNote, a
full-fledged separate application, for Windows. You might look for a trial
version of that program to see if you like it.

On 8/17/06 6:54 PM, "Amber" wrote:

My husband's school recently received a grant for new Mac computers and in
playing with his I have really come to like the "notebook layout" view
available on Mac Word. Is this available somehow on the PC and I am just not
finding it? Thanks in advance.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/