CuriousBill

Default In Office Word 2003 how eliminate message "macros are disabled"?

I recently installed MS Office Student and Teacher Ed 2003. It works fine
but for some reason the macros have been disabled. When I open or close word
I get a message indicating "The macros in this project are disabled. Please
refer to online help or documentation of the host application to determine
how to enable macors. I have tried this without success. I have also
reinstalled MS Office likewise without success. Can anyone help me eliminate
this annoying problem?