Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JB JB is offline

Default Word 2007 not opening XPS files; OneNote 2007 not saving in Word;

Because OneNote 2007 does not save an entire notebook in .docx format, I
saved it in xps format, hoping that Word could open the document. It could
not. The error message was: "...cannot be opened because there are problems
with the content." Then I used an empty Word document, save it in xps and
tried to open it. I got the same message. How can I get an entire notebook
into Word or save the notebook in word format? The error message there is
that saving in docx is not supported by OneNote.
Thanks,
JB Dayle