Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Page Color

Use the different first page option in Page Layout and then place a colour
filled box in the first page Header stretching it to fill edge to edge.

Note that your printer is most unlikely to bleed the colour to the page
edges, so you will have a small white margin around the edge of the page
dependent on the printer type and driver.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Matto" wrote in message
Hola. I am trying to write up a report. I want the 1st page to be a
certain
color and then the rest to be white or no color. it seems that there's
one
color for the whole document. How do I change it to be formatted for one
color for 1st page, then default for the rest? Pease help!!
--
Needin'''' some help!