Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can I print w/ change bars, but w/o the actual markups? Word 2003

Luckily this is much easier in Word 2003 than 2003 (which would have
required a Registry edit). On the Track Changes tab of Tools | Options, set
the appropriate position for "Changed lines." Set the formatting of changes
as follows:

Insertions: (none)
Deletions: Hidden
Formatting: (none)

"Holly" wrote in message
I could do this easily in Word 2000, but since upgrading to 2003, I can't
seem to figure out how to do it without it showing the characters that

were
deleted.