Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word documents

The issue is essentially that at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm

brandyaa1 wrote:
I am currently working in word 2007. I am a transcriptionist and am
currently using a program called vareque, which opens a word document
for me to type a dictation and upon completion I submit the job for
editing... my porblems is occuring when the proof reader opens the
document on a different computer using word 2003 the spacing is
different.. i.e. the page breaks are different for the proof reader
than what I see in my word doc on my computer? I am so lost anything
would help?