Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default markups

Suzanne told you what to do--some explanation. You cannot delete markup
using the View menu. You and your co-workers may find this overall
explanation of Markup useful:
http://shaunakelly.com/word/trackcha...ngesWorks.html

Becky at Business Properties wrote:
How do I delete markups permanently from a document?

I never use markups yet they continue to appear in templates. These
templates are used by others on a shared drive but they do not know how to
use markups. Even tho I delete them going through view and markups and then
save, they are back once the document or template is reopened.