Enstrique

Default Can text flow from one cell to another?

I want to make a template for my middle school students to type in a magazine
article they wrote. I've created a template already using text boxes & image
place holders, but I would like to use tables because I feel that it's
"cleaner." the problem is, I don't know how to make text "flow" from one
cell to another like I can do with text boxes. I don't want to merge cells,
because I want the text to be in small columns (like a magazine or
newspaper). Tables would make it easier for me to design the page because I
have much more control of the borders & shading.

I searched the knowledge base for similar questions and I couldn't find one.
I would think this would be a common thing people would consider doing, or
am I just missing one simple option change. Thanks for any assistance!