Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Default Color Printing Problems

If you choose File - Print Preview, does color show there?

If not, then choose File - Print - Options button, and see if Draft Output
is turned on. If so, un-tick it. Does that resolve the problem?

Another thing to check (e.g., if you're talking about background colors) is
to make sure that "Background colors and images" is enabled (assuming you
want those to print).

I'm assuming that you've already explored the printer Properties and enabled
color there.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Jo Lynn" Jo wrote in message
Whenever I try to print anything from Word 2003 with graphics there is no
color. I have changed the color cartridge and changed my computer settings
all to print in color, but no luck. My printer will copy a color page in
color, so I know it is not my printer. What else can I try???