Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
theredspecial theredspecial is offline

Default Hyphenation

Dynamically means, to me, that I can insert the hyphen in 1 places in the
word and that MS Word subsequently hyphenates that particular word at either
one of the hyphens I inserted (this is sometimes better and easier than
automatic or manual hyphenation). Turning in the hidden character does not
work...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Depends what you mean by "dynamically." You obviously know how to insert
optional hyphens manually. Are you asking about how to use automatic
hyphenation? Have you looked at Tools | Language | Hyphenation?

"theredspecial" wrote in message
Hi,

How can I dynamically hyphenate words? I know that with Ctrl+- (when
displaying huidden characters) it should be possible, but I can't get it
work - what settings shoudl I change or am I wrong?

Regards,
Robert